- Pet of the Week: ‘Nod’
Hey there, my name is Nod. I complete the Wynken, Blynken, and Nod trio.
- Meet the Chamber’s new director: Lorette Brashear says she’s in her dream job
Lorette Brashear, the newest Chino Valley Area Chamber of Commerce director, says she’s in the job of her dreams.
- Ask the Contractor: Thanks for successful Home & Garden Show
After zipping up and turning out the lights and leaving the building, as they say, after the 40th Annual Yavapai ...
- Cooking with Diane: ‘Lemon Honey Fruit Salad’
We always have a variety of fresh fruit as they come into season so this refreshing colorful fruit salad is ...
- Pet of the Week: Norman
Woof, woof, my name is Norman! I am an approximately 5 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever mix.
- Chino Valley Head Start says thank you
Turner Duarte (L), Hennessey Duarte, Emmalee Woods, Dulce Vitela and Jacob Weir.
- 40th annual Home & Garden show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18-20
The 40th Annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show will get underway this weekend at the Prescott Valley ...
- Del Rio fourth graders get hands-on lesson in Arizona history
Working on a small loom just outside of the Del Rio Elementary School library, fourth grader Estara Hofer was enjoying ...
- Ask the Contractor: Home and Garden Show set for this weekend in Prescott Valley
The 40th annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show is finally here!
- Cooking with Diane: Lebanese Green Beans with Tomatoes
I was asked to do a vegetarian dish so here is one a friend of mine gave me that I ...
- CVUSD Student of the Week: Jeremy Winter
Jeremy has been a joy to have in class this year as he is always full of energy and makes ...
- Pet of the Week: Getty
Hi, my name is Getty. I am an approximately 7-year-old Pit Bull mix.
- Composite material or real wood for decks?
We need to replace our wood deck and have been told by two contractors that we should consider composite material.
- People & Places: First-time moms share thoughts, experiences
“A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
- CVUSD Student of the Week: Gage Woods
Gage Woods is a first grader at Territorial Early Childhood Center.
- Cooking with Diane: Tropical Coconut Tartlets
Sweet, creamy and delicious, these tropical tarts will make a great dessert to serve for your Mother’s Day get -togethers.
- Ask the Contractor: ‘Instant hot water’ saves water and money
Gosh, my heart is so proud, and our organization is so honored for the readers and supporters of our column.
- For the love of the students and art
Spend five minutes with Heritage Middle School art teacher Brett Elsy and two things become apparent: he loves his students, ...
- COOKING WITH DIANE: Crispy Baked Panko Chicken
This recipe is a good way to still have tasty, crispy chicken without frying it.
- Fundraiser ‘Wine, Bites & Brew’ big success
Chino Valley Area Chamber of Commerce, The Lioness Club and Earthworks Garden Supply hosted a fundraiser called “Wine, Bites & ...
- People & Places: Quilting hands-on is her outlet
Many women all over the world enjoy the art of quilting.
- Pet of the Week: Crumpet
Hey there, my name is Crumpet.
- CVUSD Student of the Week: Blake Roskopf
Some students show characteristics that make them stand out from others. Blake Roskopf is one of those students.
- Ask the Contractor: New technology, methods help conserve water
Now that low-flow toilets, showerheads and faucets have gone mainstream, one might expect that home water usage would decline each ...