- Cooking with Diane: 'Creamed Peas & Baby Potatoes'
We picked our first batch of peas from our garden this week, so I decided to make a dish my ...
- Chino Valley Animal Shelter – Charlie
Hey there, my name is Charlie! I am an approximately 3 year old Boxer/Pit mix.
- Pet Focus: No Longer a Stray - Bobby
Because he is such a playful, full-of-life boy, we captured his photo of Bobby while he was in his kennel.
- Ask the Contractor: Asbestos ceilings? Who you gonna call?
This past week a call came in from a local Realtor who inquired about “popcorn” ceilings.
- Cooking with Diane: Garden Veggie Pasta Salad
When the hot summer days hit, I try to make nice cool dishes for our meals.
- CVUSD to hold off on capital bond
After gaging whether or not a capital bond would pass if it were to be on the ballot in November, ...
- Ask the Contractor: It’s important: Hire licensed contractors
Each year, the Registrar of Contractors investigates thousands of complaints from consumers against unlicensed entities attempting to perform contracting work.
- Chino Valley Farmers Market heads into 11th year
The Chino Valley Farmers Market heads into its 11th year this week with the market starting back up for the ...
- Cooking with Diane: French Vanilla Cream Cake with Raspberry Sauce
I love any recipe with Mascarpone cheese in it, and this frosting is so delicious, just slightly sweet and very ...
- Pet of the Week: Blynken
Please meet Blynken, a 5-year-old Chihuahua mix that came in with two other buddies - Wynken and Nod.
- Ask the Contractor: Don’t panic; a 20-day notice is not a lien
This week, four calls came in from homeowners receiving Preliminary 20 Day Notices in the mail.
- Cooking with Diane: Ham, Potato and Pea Casserole
We really liked this dish, and using the French fries instead of sliced potatoes gave it a new twist.
- Pet of the Week: ‘Nod’
Hey there, my name is Nod. I complete the Wynken, Blynken, and Nod trio.
- Meet the Chamber’s new director: Lorette Brashear says she’s in her dream job
Lorette Brashear, the newest Chino Valley Area Chamber of Commerce director, says she’s in the job of her dreams.
- Ask the Contractor: Thanks for successful Home & Garden Show
After zipping up and turning out the lights and leaving the building, as they say, after the 40th Annual Yavapai ...
- Cooking with Diane: ‘Lemon Honey Fruit Salad’
We always have a variety of fresh fruit as they come into season so this refreshing colorful fruit salad is ...
- Pet of the Week: Norman
Woof, woof, my name is Norman! I am an approximately 5 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever mix.
- Chino Valley Head Start says thank you
Turner Duarte (L), Hennessey Duarte, Emmalee Woods, Dulce Vitela and Jacob Weir.
- 40th annual Home & Garden show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18-20
The 40th Annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show will get underway this weekend at the Prescott Valley ...
- Del Rio fourth graders get hands-on lesson in Arizona history
Working on a small loom just outside of the Del Rio Elementary School library, fourth grader Estara Hofer was enjoying ...
- Ask the Contractor: Home and Garden Show set for this weekend in Prescott Valley
The 40th annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show is finally here!
- Cooking with Diane: Lebanese Green Beans with Tomatoes
I was asked to do a vegetarian dish so here is one a friend of mine gave me that I ...
- CVUSD Student of the Week: Jeremy Winter
Jeremy has been a joy to have in class this year as he is always full of energy and makes ...
- Pet of the Week: Getty
Hi, my name is Getty. I am an approximately 7-year-old Pit Bull mix.